Wound Polypropylene Filtering Elements with O-Ring 222
String wound filter cartridges with O-Ring 222, which are made of the textile fabric string polypropylene for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered.
Filtering Rating: 1- 100 Micron
Lenght: 5″ – 60″
|Technical Data |
Wound polypropylene filter cartridges with O-Ring 222, which are made of the textile fabric string polypropylene. The typical honeycomb structure of the filter body gives it a considerable capacity for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface , while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter).
- Filtering type: String
- Filtering material: 100% high chemical resistance Polypropylene
- Core material: Polypropylene with O-Ring 222 (NBR70)
- Standard outside/inside diameter: 61/43/24 mm +/- 1mm (single open end)
- Micron Rating： 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 Micron
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 60° C
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop： 1.5 kg/cm²
- Maintenance type: Disposable
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.