Extruded Polypropylene Filtering Elements
Extruded polypropylene filter cartridges, for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered. Suitable for high temperature.
Filtering Rating: 1-100 Micron
Extruded polypropylene filter cartridges. The special structure of the filter body gives it a considerable capacity for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface , while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter). Suitable for high temperature.
- Filtering type: Extruded
- Filtering material: 100% high chemical resistance Polypropylene
- Core material: –
- Standard outside/inside diameter: 61/28 mm +/- 1mm
- Micron Rating： 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 75, 100 Micron
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 95° C
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop： 1.5 kg/cm²
- Maintenance type: Disposable
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.