Extruded Polypropylene Filtering Elements with O-Ring 222
Extruded polypropylene filter cartridges with O-Ring 222, for removal of sediments. Suitable for high temperature.
Filtering Rating: 1-100 Micron
Extruded polypropylene filter cartridges with O-Ring 222. The special structure of the filter body gives it a considerable capacity for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface , while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter). Suitable for high temperature.
- Filtering type: Extruded
- Filtering material: 100% high chemical resistance Polypropylene
- Core material: Polypropylene with O-ring 222
- O-ring material: NBR70
- End caps meterial: Polypropylene
- Standard outside/inside diameter: 63/43/24 mm +/- 1mm
- Micron Rating： 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 75, 100 Micron
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 95° C
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop： 1.5 kg/cm²
- Maintenance type: Disposable
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.