ATEX Spesial Drum Heater Jacket
ATEX drum heaters is a special drum heater type designed and approved to Ex Zone 2 compliance with 94/9/EC (ATEX).
The perfect solution to safely heat and keep fluids frost free in a drum.
The ATEX Drum Heater Jacket is a special drum heater type designed and approved to Ex Zone 2 compliance with 94/9/EC (ATEX).
The drum heaters are perfect to safely heat and keep fluids frost free in a drum
The drum heaters are designed in a durable and long lasting high quality lightweight design and the construction together with quick release webbing straps makes the drum heater easy to attach to any standard size drum.
- Nominal voltage: 115 or 230VAC, 50-60Hz
- Heating element: Self-limiting
- Power Connection: H07BQ-F, PUR coated, orange, acc VDE 0282 part 10 / HD 22.10
- Temperature Sensor: PT100/Thermocouple (optional): EEx-e or EEX-i
- Surface resistance: <3*10 Ω/m²
- Ambient Temperature: -15°C…+35°C
- Protection grade: IP65
- Directives and Norms: Atex directive 94/9/EG
- DIN EN 60079-0, DIN EN 60079-7
- DIN EN 60079-30
- DIN EN 13463-1
- Marking:ATEX ll 3G Ex e ll T5
- Gentle and uniform heat transfer due to a dynamic and level depended heat emission
- Extended protection grade IP54 and hydrophobic materials
- Complete PTFE- (Teflon®) coating for a maximum long-life cycle and highest reliability against bases, acids, solvents, etc. – free of silicone.
- Circumferential (360°) belts with adjustable buckles ensuring an optimal fitting and easy handling
- Real 3-dimensional design for an optimal fitting and heat transfer
|12-1202||200 L ATEX||1990 x 800 mm||230V||1050 W|
|12-1202A||200L||Insulated ATEX lid||–||–|
|12-1202ST||200 L ATEX||1990 x 800 mm||230V||1850 W|
|12-1202STA||200L||Insulated ATEX lid||–||–|
|12-1201||PT 100 ATEX Sensor||–||–||–|
|12-1201A||ATEX Control box||–||–||–|
For a faster and optimal heating process we recommend using the drum insulated lid 12-1202A (sold separately). The lid easily attaches to the top of the drum, reducing waste of heat.
Temperature controllers available:
Analogue Controller (on request)
The JUMO HeatTherm analogue temperature controller is a standard and popular temperature controller to control the temperature on e.g. heating blankets, drum heaters and container heaters.
• Available in 0-90°C, 0-120°C and 0-200°C models.
Digital Controller (standard)
The DigiTherm temperature controller is a durable, compact and very easy to use digital temperature controller for precise temperature adjustment.
• Digital temperature display that shows both the current and desired temperature.
NTC Sensor (on request)
The NTC Sensor System is perfect for measuring the temperature of the contents inside a plastic drum, a steel drum or even an IBC Container.
• NTC Sensor Type (Easy sensor tip replacement).
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.