Wound Polypropylene Filtering Elements with INOX core
String wound polypropylene filter cartridges with INOX 304 ορ 316 core, which are made of the textile fabric string polypropylene for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered.
Filtering Rating: 1-100 Micron
|Code||Micron Rating||Lenght (inch)||Medium Flow (l/h)||Stand. Pack|
|CPNS05||1 – 100||5″||400||72 pcs|
|CPNS09||1 – 100||9 ¾”||1000||30 pcs|
|CPNS10||1 – 100||10″||1000||40 τεμ|
|CPNS20||1 – 100||20″||2000||30 τεμ|
|CPNS30||1 – 100||30″||3000||30 τεμ|
|CPNS40||1 – 100||40″||4000||30 τεμ|
|CPNS50||1 – 100||50″||5000||30 τεμ|
|CPNS60||1 – 100||60″||6000||30 τεμ|
Wound polypropylene filter cartridges with inox 304 or 316, which are made of the textile fabric string. The typical honeycomb structure of the filter body gives it a considerable capacity for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface , while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter). Suitable for high temperature.
- Filtering type: String
- Filtering material: 100% high chemical resistance Polypropylene
- Core material: Inox 304 or 316
- Standard outside/inside diameter: 61/28 mm +/- 1mm
- Micron Rating： 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 Micron
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 95° C
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop： 1.5 kg/cm²
- Maintenance type: Disposable
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.