Ultra Maintenance Absorbent Split Roll
The Ultra Maintenance Absorbent Split Roll is 100% meltblown polypropylene and is suitable for most common industrial liquids including oils, coolant, soft chemicals, detergents and solvent based spills.
Size: 33cm x 15m
Pack Quantity: 1 pc in box
Sorbency: 18-35 lt/pc
Maintenance Absorbent Mini Roll (Extreme)
Our Ultra Maintenance Absorbent Split Roll is manufactured from a base of highly absorbent meltblown polypropylene.The meltblown fibres are then ultrasonically bonded and laminated with a spunbond layer on one side to provide enhanced tensile strength and tear resistance.
The Ultra Maintenance Absorbent Split Roll is 100% meltblown polypropylene and are hydrophilic and is suitable for most common industrial liquids including oils, coolant, soft chemicals, detergents and solvent based spills.
The Maintenance Absorbent Split Roll are colour coded to the BSIF Standards for easy recognition..
- Manufactured from meltblown polypropylene
- Ultrasonically bonded to reduce linting and improve tensile strength
- High strength even when fully saturated.
- Perforated twice across its length and across its width every 33cm.
- Excellent absorbency and fluid retention
- Can be incinerated, keeping disposal costs down
- Highly visible due to their distinctive colour
- Grey colour hides dirt.100% Polypropylene.
- Non-toxic to users and to aquatic life.
- Under dripping machinery
- When spills have spread over large areas
- For garage and vehicle maintenance areas
- In fuel/oil dispensing areas
|Size||33cm x 15m|
|Perforations||Across every 33cm and |
Along at 10cm and 23cm
|Basis Wt ||17 g/m2 spunbond |
360 g/m2 meltblown
17 g/m2 spunbond
|Pack Quantity||1 in box|
|Pack Wt (gross)||2,0 kg|
|Sorbency (pack)||18-35 lt|
Sorbency: Lower figure test method to BS 7959-1:2004 using water. Higher figure based on high viscosity liquid with no drain.
Note:All weights, dimensions, and other figures quoted are approximate
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.