Pool Test Strips 4-in-1 Cl/pH/TA/Cy
Ideal for customers who use chlorine as the sanitizer in their pool or spa.
Includes a test for Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer), which is especially important for outdoor pools and spas which are subject to chlorine dissipation from UV rays.
Supplied in pots of 50 tests.
Ideal for customers who use chlorine as the sanitizer in their pool or spa. Includes a test for Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer), which is especially important for outdoor pools and spas which are subject to chlorine dissipation from UV rays.
Our convenient Pool & Spa Test Strips provide accurate results in just 15 seconds !
- Dip and remove strip
- Wait 15 seconds
- Compare pads to color chart on bottle
- Accurate as Liquid Kits but faster and easier to use
- Produced in a facility that makes test strips for the medical industry under strict ISO 9001 guidelines
- Now with flip-cap dispenser
- 50 water test strips per bottle
- Free Chlorine – An ideal level of Free Chlorine keeps water sparkling clean.
- pH – A proper pH level keeps water from causing corrosion or scaling.
- Total Alkalinity – A correct level of Total Alkalinity prevents sudden pH changes.
- Cyanuric Acid (stablilizer) – An ideal level of Cyanuric Acid protects against chlorine loss caused by sunlight.
To keep you pool water clean and healthy, test the water at two ends or sides of the pool a minimum of twice a week! If used in a spa we recommend testing it before and after each use. It’s also a good idea to write down your results each time you test.
User friendly easy-grip bottle with flip-top strip dispenser cap. Includes water chemistry insert and directions in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish and Turkish.
Ask a Question
Fill the form to get more information about the product.