Integrated IBC Spill Pallet With Platform
Integrated IBC Spill Pallet With Platform is a secondary containment systems with large integrated dispensing area designed to collect drips, spills or leaks from oil and chemical IBC’s. Easy and safe to transfer the chemical to cans.
Available in Black or Yellow color.
Basin capacity 1100 liters.
Load max 2.000 kg.
Dimensions in mm 1450 x 1450 x 1000 H
Integrated IBC Spill Pallet With Platform is a secondary containment systems with large integrated dispensing area designed to collect drips, spills or leaks from oil and chemical IBC’s. Suitable for 1 IBC tanks, easy and safe to transfer the chemical to cans.
Effective containment prevents spread of pollutants into the watercourse or accidental discharge into drainage systems. By preventing the spread of oil or chemicals across the floor damage to the floor is minimised or even eliminated, reducing spill clean up time.
- Efficient secondary spill containment solution for 1 IBC
- Integrated dispensing area with a raised 10 litre mini sump
- Available with platforms
- Central support always to be used when platform is in place
- Tested for weight and hydrostatic loads
- Compatible with most forklifts and pallet trucks (fork extensions may be needed)
- Platform with hand inserts and viewing gaps for inspections and / or pump insertion
- Remove IBC and empty spill pallet before moving
- Capacities meet / exceed European, UK and US regulations
- IBCs must always be facing forward, not to the side, when using a double spill pallet
- All platforms black as standard
- All central supports red as standar
|Integrated IBC Spill Pallet|
|Product Code (SKU)||SJ-525-BK-BK||SJ-525-BK-BK|
|Tank Color||standard||on request|
|No of IBC
|Tank Volume||1260 lt
|Dimensions||200cm x 149cm x 75cm H
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.