In-line polypropylene filtering cartridges
In-line polypropylene filtering cartridges for accumulating impurities present in the water being filtered. Suitable for aquarius and home small water treatment systems
Filtering Rating: 5 Micron
Lenght/Diameter: 10″/2,5″ and 10″/2,0″
In-line polypropylene filter cartridges for accumulating impurities present in the water being filtered. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface , while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter).
The most reliable and economical solution for small aquarius and home 5 stages reverce osmosis R.O. systems.
- Filtering type: In-line
- Filtering material: 100% high chemical resistance Polypropylene
- Core material: Polypropylene
- Micron Rating： 5 Micron
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 30° C
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop： 1.5 kg/cm²
- Maintenance type: Disposable
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.