Home Reverse Osmosis 5 Stages in a BOX
Home Reverse Osmosis 5 stages in a modern BOX with LCD microcomputer controller for status indication. Compact system with inline filters for small places. Thanks to the booster pump the unit is suitable for low water pressure areas.
- Capacity up to 75 gallons/day.
- Operation pressure 0,5-6,0 bar
In the box
The system hides usually under your kitchen sink and produce 24 hours a day clear and healthy drinking water from a dedicated second faucet.
Cartridge longevity and performance depend on water usage and level of contamination. We recommend you :
- Stage 1: Changed Every 6 months 5 Micron Sediment filter (FCS1021)
- Stage 2: Changed Every 6 months 5 Micron Carbon Block filters (FCC1022)
- Stage 3: Changed Every 6 months 1 Micron Sediment filter (FCS1023)
- Stage 4: Changed Every 2-5 years 75 GPD Membrane (ROM0075)
- Stage 5: Changed Every 12 months 10 Inline Final Filter (FIC2025).
- Stage 6: Changed Every 12 months UV Lamp 6W (UVL0026).
Changing the filters is as simple as: removing the filter housings by unscrewing the filter bowls, dropping in your new filters, and then screwing back on the filter housings.