Dosing Pump AT with Timer On-Off 4,2 l/h
Electromagnetic dosing pump with flow regulation (0÷100%), Timer On-Off or digital pulses.
Flow rate up to 4,2 l/h.
Pressure max 20 bar.
Electromagnetic dosing pump with constant flow rate manually adjustable by control dial on the panel (0÷100%), by internal Timer On (0÷180 sec), Off (0÷180 sec) or by digital pulse signal (e.g. from water meter).
|2,5 l/h||20 bar||0,35||4×6 – 4×7||120||14 watt||3 kg|
|3,0 l/h||18 bar||0,42||4×6 – 4×7||120||14 watt||3 kg|
|4,2 l/h||14 bar||0,58||4×6 – 4×7||120||14 watt||3 kg|
* All data must be considered at ambient temperature water and 1,5 mt suction height.*
- Manual flow requlation (0÷100%).
- Flow requlation by timer (0-3min On, 0-3min Off).
- Proportional flow requlation by digital pulses.
- Pump head made by PVDF (standard) or PVC (on request).
- Diaphragm made by PTFE for long life up to 5 years.
- Ball valves ceramic and valve seats from FPM or EPDM.
- Automatic suction.
- Maximum suction height 1,5 m.
- Quick connection for level control probe.
- Double manual flow requlation (0÷100%) & (0÷20%).
- Integrated manual vent valve.
- Operation status with (LED).
- Standard power supply 220-240 Vac 50 Ηz (on request 100 Vac 50-60 Hz).
- Protection degree ΙΡ65.
- Quick installation on wall or on vessel with fixing bracket.
- Temperature: 5 to 45 °C.
- Full chemical compatibility.
|Standard PVC kit |
|PVDF kit (on request) |
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.