Conductivity Electrode for High Purity Water
In-line Conductivity Probe special for high purity water. Two electrodes 316SS, K=0.01, PVC body, cable 3 mt.
Applications: High putity water. In-line up to 50 °C and 3 Bar.
Special Conductivity Electrode for high purity water.
Applications: high putity water. In-line up to 50 οC and 3 Bar.
- Materials: PVC body, S.Steel 316 electrodes
- Temperature sensor: RTD Pt100
- Maximum working temperature: 50 °C
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar at 25 °C
- Cell constant: K = 0,01
- Thread: 1″ BSP
- Interconnecting cable: 3 meters
- Special for demi water system
- Drinking water
- Chemical industry
- RO Water treatment
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.