Commercial Reverse Osmosis 5 Stages 800 GPD
Semi-profesional and Home Reverse Osmosis 5 stages with booster pump for producing 120 lt/h high quality drinking water. Ready for under sink installation (plug & drink). Suitable for low pressure areas
- Capacity up to 800 gallons/day.
- Operation pressure 0,5-6,0 bar
In the box
The system hides usually under your kitchen sink and produce 24 hours a day clear and healthy drinking water from a dedicated second faucet.
Cartridge longevity and performance depend on water usage and level of contamination. We recommend you :
- Stage 1: Changed Every 6 months 5 Micron Sediment filter (FCS1021)
- Stage 2: Changed Every 6 months 5 Micron Carbon Block filters (FCC1022)
- Stage 3: Changed Every 6 months 1 Micron Sediment filter (FCS1023)
- Stage 4: Changed Every 2-5 years 400 GPD Membrane (ROM0400)
- Stage 5: Changed Every 12 months 10 Inline Final Filter (FIC2025).
- Stage 6: Changed Every 12 months UV Lamp 6W (UVL0026).
Changing the filters is as simple as: removing the filter housings by unscrewing the filter bowls, dropping in your new filters, and then screwing back on the filter housings.