Chemical Absorbent Large Cushions
Chemical absorbent mini cushions have a tough, durable, tear resistant cover and are suitable for absorbing hazardous chemicals such as corrosive chemicals, acids, alkalis, hydrocarbons and water.
Size: 55cm x 35cm x 10cm.
Pack Quantity: 10 pcs
Sorbency: 7,0-10,0 lt/pc
Chemical Absorbent Mini Cushions
Οur chemical absorbent large cushions are manufactured from 100% polypropylene outer and filler. Our chemical absorbent mini cushions are suitable for large quantity spills due to their high capacity absorbency and retention of liquids.
Our chemical absorbent large cushions have a tough, durable, tear resistant cover and are suitable for absorbing hazardous chemicals.
May be safely used with all aqueous solutions and liquids immiscible with water, such as corrosive chemicals, hazardous liquids, acids, hydrocarbons, solvents with the exception of strong oxidising agents.
Before any use in a spill situation a proper risk assessment should be carried out and all hazardous properties of the liquid or dangerous reactions taken into account.
The Chemical Absorbent Cushions are 100% meltblown polypropylene and are hydrophilic meaning they will rapidly absorb chemical liquid spills.
The Chemical Absorbent Cushions are colour coded to the BSIF Standards for easy recognition, distinction and visibility.
- Manufactured from 100% meltblown polypropylene
- Ultrasonically bonded to reduce linting and improve tensile strength
- Laminated spunbond layer on one side to improve tear resistanceh
- Excellent absorbency and fluid retention
- Can be incinerated, keeping disposal costs down
- Highly visible due to their distinctive colour
- Have high strength, even when saturated.
- On major spills
- In sumps and bilges and under machines
- During maintenance works
- When dismantling chemical processes
- Essential for chemical Hazmat spill control
|Size||55cm x 35cm x 10cm|
|Pack Wt (gross)||7,5 kg|
|Sorbency (pack)||70-100 lt|
Sorbency: Lower figure test method to BS 7959-1:2004 using water. Higher figure based on high viscosity liquid with no drain.
Note:All weights, dimensions, and other figures quoted are approximate
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.