A water or wastewater treatment plant, alone can not function and deliver the highest with the lowest possible cost.
Each unit needs to monitor and regulate the working conditions as well as needs high level support of adequate and accurate chemical analysis.
With regular monitoring of critical parameters of each system we are able to make appropriate corrective action and prevent the occurrence of adverse problems such as final water out off-limits, abnormal functioning of the units, etc.
The ADTEC Chemicals with qualified and experienced staff are able to successfully apply to any water and waste water treatment system the following:
1. Continuous monitoring and fine tuning of units.
2. Control of all steps of water & waste water treatmetn by chemical analysis of the necessary parameters.
3. Saving chemicals with proper arrangement of measuring systems.
4. Reduce the cost of maintenance and cleaning systems.
5. Safe operation and configuration of the units.
6. Tips and advices for new technologies and applications to further reduce the operating costs of systems.
7. Delivery technical reporting sheet, after each visit, about the conditions and monitoring for the units and complete Chemical Water Analysis (CWA).
8. Installation special devices for monitoring and metering of critical water parameters such as corrosion, fouling, conductivity, pH, turbidity, automatic Blow-Downs and dosimetric systems.
Finaly ADTEC Chemicals can offer you the most ecomicical daily, weekly or monthly monitoring and regulation "Optimization" for any capacity and any kind of industrial water, wastewater or sewage treatment plant.