Vacuum Evaporators 250-2.500 l/day
Heat pump vacuum evaporator fit to concentrate water based solutions. High-efficiency immersed heat exchanger. External upright condensation section for the maximum exploitation of the boiling area. Full automatic operation system by PLC.
Standard manufacturing AISI316 – special alloys on demand. EDP.CR series, it is configured for the direct treatment of chromic solutions. Made in Titanium and acid-resistant resins.
Vacuum Evaporator EDP.HP
from 250 to 2500 l/day
Heat pump vacuum evaporator fit to concentrate water based solutions. High-efficiency immersed heat exchanger. External upright condensation section for the maximum exploitation of the boiling area. Full automatic operation system by PLC; display of main parameters by LCD screen.
Standard manufacturing AISI316 – special alloys on demand. Range from 250 to 2.500 l/day of evaporated water. EDP.CR series, it is configured for the direct treatment of chromic solutions. Ideal for galvanizing. Made in Titanium and acid-resistant resins.
- 95% Waste Water Recycling (zerowaste).
- Power supply by heat pump.
- Immersed or Thoroidal Heat Exchanger.
- Side condensation section.
- Charge & discharge of product, distillate and concentrate: completely automatic.
- Check by PLC Siemens S7-200 with OP7
- Easy inspection of boiling chamber and exchangers by flanges.
- Main frame and condensation area AISI 316 made.
- Special alloys on demand.
- Teleservice for remote control and service.
- Wastewaters from pressure die-casting (release agents, glycols, lubricating oils).
- Wastewaters from galvanization (Chromium, Nickel, Copper), exhausted baths, rinses, eluates.
- Wastewaters from aluminium anodizing & electrostatic paint, exhausted baths, rinses, eluates.
- Printing and photography
- Chemical Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics.
- Oily emulsions, wastewater from vibratory-finishing, exhausted baths.
- Treatment of high foamy liquids
- Treatment of all water-based solutionsower supply by heat pump
- Wine producers-By removing the excess of water contained in grapes
- Jewellers wastes from ultrasonic plants.
The system consists of a vacuum autoclave (residual pressure 6,5 kpa) divided in one boiling section (2) for the evaporation of the wastewater at low temperature (30°C), and one condensation section (5).
The heart of the plant is the circuit of the heat exchanger that consists of a compressor at electric injection (1). It compresses the freezing gas Freon at 60° in the immersed exchanger, causing the boiling and the evaporation of the water contained in the solution. Leaving the exchanger, the gas flows though the undercooler (3) and evaporates by an expansion valve (4) in the condensation exchanger (5). During the expansion process, the gas absorbs heat, permitting the condensation of the steam risen though the central chimney. A pump (7) extracts the condensate water. It accumulates into the tank of service (8).
A pump (9), once achieved the set condensation, without interruptions of work, automatically discharges the residual concentrates.
Guaranteed by our customers
ΔGet more information abou our plants and installations on “Projects and Applications”!
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.