Oil Spill Ambsorbents BioCat
TheBioCat™ absorbents material is ideal for a fast collection and total clean small scale hydrocarbon spills on any surface. Can absorbs from 25 to 50 Liters spill oil. The Biocat 20L meets the requirements of ISO14001.
A cost effective true super absorbent, which reduces the amount and hazardous nature of hydrocarbon waste. This remarkable hydrocarbon absorbent offers significant technical and commercial benefits to spill responders.
BioCat™ immediately absorbs hydrocarbons on contact, resulting in significantly reduced downtime by leaving hard surfaces completely dry and residue free.
BioCat is safe to use, reduces fire risk, and has a high OEL (Occupational Exposure Limit). BioCat is up to 10 times more effective than conventional absorbents and will not significantly increase the volume of waste absorbed.
- Absorbs and bio remediates hydrocarbons
- Absorbs between 6-10 times its own weight for small scale spills
- Naturally derived product from a totally renewable source
- Completely safe to use
- Leaves surface dry and residue free
- Produces negligible leachate
- Does not release under compaction
- Multiple safe disposal options
- Reduces fire risk
- High Occupational Exposure Limit
|Biocat 120L Spill Kit||25-50 lt|
* British Standard Test Method: BS7959-1:2004
Package : Can 20 Lt
How to Use BIOCAT
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.