Oil Spill Absorbents BioCat
The BioCat™ absorbents material is ideal for a fast collection and total clean small scale hydrocarbon spills on any surface. Can absorbs from 25 to 50 Liters spill oil. The Biocat 20L meets the requirements of ISO14001.
A cost effective true super absorbent, which reduces the amount and hazardous nature of hydrocarbon waste. This remarkable hydrocarbon absorbent offers significant technical and commercial benefits to spill responders.
Oil Spill Absorbents BioCat™ immediately absorbs hydrocarbons on contact, resulting in significantly reduced downtime by leaving hard surfaces completely dry and residue free.
BioCat is safe to use, reduces fire risk, and has a high OEL (Occupational Exposure Limit). BioCat is up to 10 times more effective than conventional absorbents and will not significantly increase the volume of waste absorbed.
- Absorbs and bio remediates hydrocarbons
- Absorbs between 6-10 times its own weight for small scale spills
- Naturally derived product from a totally renewable source
- Completely safe to use
- Leaves surface dry and residue free
- Produces negligible leachate
- Does not release under compaction
- Multiple safe disposal options
- Reduces fire risk
- High Occupational Exposure Limit
|Biocat 120L Spill Kit||25-50 lt|
* British Standard Test Method: BS7959-1:2004
Plastic Can 20 Lt
How to use
Clean up spills in five simple steps
1. Shovel BioCat™ from the recycling centre or simply pour from the tub
2. Completely cover the spill with Biocat and leave for approx. one minute
3. Brush BioCat™ back and forth until there is no residue left
4. Shovel up used BioCat™ and sieve it, allowing it to be recycled and reused
5. Lumps that do not pass through the sieve should be disposed of in accordance with EU landfill legislation
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.