Oil Skimmer 1H Brill® The small model
The Model 1-H is a compact oil skimmer specially designed for small or hard-to-get-at places or in congested plant areas. It can be installed on open or closed small tanks. Model 1-H is fully automatic and works 24 hours/day, 7days/week.
Oil Skimmer 1-H is the small model of oil skimmer series specially designed for small or hard-to-get-at places or in congested plant areas. It can be installed on open or closed tanks. Like the Oil Skimmer Model 6-V it is fully automatic and works 24 hours/day, 7days/week.
The Model 1-H oil skimming system removes waste oil by means of an oil collector tube. Oil adheres to the outside of the closed-loop tube and is slowly drawn across the surface of the water and into the oil skimmer. (See Video)
The collector tube snakes over and around floating debris, adjusting automatically to changing water levels. The tube is drawn up into the Model 1-H oil skimmer and through scrapers that remove the oil. Then the tube returns to the water surface to collect more oil. The recovered oil flows to a collection container.
There are numerous 1-H mounting systems available to ensure easy installation and peek performance.
- Closed loop collector tube floats on water surface
- Specifically designed for use in small tanks or other covered or uncovered applications
- Collector Tube performance is unaffected by any floating debris
- Tube easily floats up or down to changing water level.
- Gyrating action of Collector Tube breaks up oil crusts.
- Virtually maintenance free operation
- Unique anti-clogging design
- Cast metal housing and structural members
- High performance, quiet-running motor
- Can operate unattended 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Up to 30 year operating life
- Perfect for collecting tramp oil in CNC machines.
Installing or Replacing the Collector Tube on the Model 1H
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.