Compact DishWasher System Dosing by EC
Automatic compact system with 2 peristaltic pumps for Detergent and Rinse-aid. The concentration of the detergent solution is detected and kept unchanged by means of a conductometric sensor 200 µS…10 mS
Flow rate for detergent: 0,7 ÷ 7,5 l/h, pressure 1 bar.
Flow rate for rinse-aid: 0,2 ÷ 1,2 l/h, pressure 3 bar.
Automatic compact dishwasher system dosing by EC with 2 peristaltic pumps for Detergent and Rinse-aid. The concentration of the detergent solution is detected and kept unchanged by means of a conductometric sensor 200 µS…10 mS (to be installed inside the dishwasher) or by a timer control. The rinse aid is dosed by means of a peristaltic pump, with either the pump rotation speed or the dosing time being set.
- Flow rate :
- Flow rate for detergent: 1 ÷ 6 l/h, pressure 0,1 bar.
- Flow rate for rinse-aid: 0,2 ÷ 1 l/h, pressure 3 bar.
- Type of dosing:
- Detergent: control speed or time.
- Rinse-aid: control speed
- detergent solution is controled by Conductivity 200 µS…10 mS
- Santoprene Peristaltic hose for detergent.
- Silicone Peristaltic hose for rinse-aid.
- Suitable for all dishwashing machines.
- Front cover opens 90o allowing easier electrical connections.
- Priming key for each product.
- End product ALARM via probe.
- Polypropylene body for maximum resistant to chemical aggression.
- Standard power supply 220-240 Vac 50-60 Ηz (on request 24 Vac/dc).
- IP 65 protection degree and CLASS 2 electrical insulation (No ground connection required)
- Quick installation on wall.
- Automatic suction. Suitable for high viscous liquids.
- Hose replaceable without requiring special tools.
- Temperature: 5 ÷ 45 °C.
- Full chemical compatibility.
- Weight 1,2 kg
- Power Consumption 8 W
- Dimensions 195 x 168 x 110 mm
- 2 Foot filter PVC.
- 2 Injection valve PVC.
- 2×2 m PE delivery tube (4×6 mm).
- 2×2 m PVC suction tube (4×6 mm).
- Wall fixing bracket.
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.