Amperometric Free Chlorine Reading Probe
The open Amperometric Free Chlorine Reading probe offer a stable and precise measurement. Resolution from 0,05 to 5,00 ppm
The open amperometric free Chlorine reading probe offer a stable and precise measurement. The detection is performed using a copper and platinum electrode. The cells usually are used in the main pipe of the process liquid through a by-pass.
The flow of water that passes through the housing to the outflow must be stabilized to 40 l/h to ensure the best quality of measurement.
For use with the flow trough probe holder in plexiglass PRO-HCG-CL3 that allows the use of a pH or redox electrode and a temperature one.
- Resolution from 0,05 to 5,00 ppm
- Rates of first polarization 4h.
- Ri-polarization: around 10 minutes
- Working pressure max 1 bar
- Response time T90: 30 sec. / 2 min
- Accuracy: ± 2% f.s.
- Duty flow rate 40l/h.
- Connection: 1/2” male fittings for 8×12 tube
- Floating flow switch
- Self cleaning with pyrex balls operated by the flow of the water
Install Plastic Balls for Self-cleaning
Ask A Quote
Fill the form to get a quote or more information about the product.